13.1.08

The First Time in Japan



Have you ever want to go to Japan? I was the one who dreamed to travel to Japan because I thought Japan is a country that has own style very interested. They have a culture that is different from other countries, and it has beauty that is very attractive people to find.

For 18 years, I had dreamed to go to Japan. I wanted to stay at there about a month so I had kept my money for it. Before I had made my dream to become true, my relations brought me to Japan with them on 25-30 December,2007, but my father and my mother did not go with me because they went to Japan before I would go for 2 weeks and my brother did not go because he had a work, too.

The First Day (On 25 December, 2007)
I went to SUWANAPOOM Airport to meet the staffs from Royal Holidays Company who had the duty to take care of us this entire trip. When we checked in at counter ROW R, we got in the aircraft of Japan Airline which took off at 23.55 P.M.

The Second Day (On 26 December, 2007)

We arrived in OSAKA Airport at 07.05 A.M of time in Japan (a time of Japan faster than a time of Thailand about 2 hours), then checked in immigrant, and got baggage. After we got on a tour bus, we went to OSAKA CASTLE to visit and to take a picture of the castle that was very beautiful. Next, we went to UNIVERSAL STUDIO which is the biggest studio in the world that has many playthings very excited such as movie studio (background of Hollywood), watching movie 3-D of Terminator and Spider Man as if they are real things, riding a bicycle with E.T, going downstream in Jaw and Jurassic Park and enjoy in Snoopy Studios. In the evening, we went to SHINSYBASHI for having a dinner and shopping at DIMARU department.

The Third Day (On 27 December, 2007)

We went to NAGOYA railway station for getting a SHIKUNSEN Train that has a speed about 280 km/hr that is the pride in technology of Japan. When we got off a train, we went to HAMANA Lake to see a beauty of natural and tasted eel pie, which is the famous souvenir of NAGOYA. After we had lunch, we went to GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLET that is near FUJI Mountain. It is the center of many famous brand names such as Coach, Diesel, Gucci, Versace, Gap, Hugo Boss, and other. We went to SENGOKU Hotel to rest which has the hot spring that I and my relations soaked in it with shyness because the culture of Japanese when we soak in it, we must be nude. 555

The Fourth Day (On 28 December, 2007)

In the morning, we went to FUJITEN Ski Resort which is on foothills for playing a snow by sliding a board from the top on hill to lower area. The temperature there had about -2 degree Celsius that we must wear Long John and many clothes to make our bodies warming. At noon, we ate lunch at Ramen Museum that is guaranteed by TV Champion of Japan that the Ramen was very delicious, both the noodle Ramen, and the soup. After we were full, we went to ASAKUSA Temple at TOKYO Town for making a pilgrimage to goddess and shopping around there. Next, we went to SHINJUKU for shopping that had many people because it is the center of technology, camera, watch, clothes, and games.

The Fifth Day (On 29 December, 2007)

This day, we stayed at TOKYO DISNEYLAND all day because there are many playthings and performance of parades for playing such as Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Hunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and Buzz Light Year from Toy Story and watching electrical parade that decorated with a many million lights and color of fireworks in the sky.

The Sixth Day (On 30 December, 2007)

The last day in Japan, we went to HARAJUKU, which is the center of teenager that they like to dress a cosplay that they want to be the same as the characters in the movies and the cartoons to show others. There are the department stores like SHINSYBASHI and SHIJUKU so we shopped again. About 14.00 A.M., we went to NARITA Airport to get on the aircraft of Japan Airline to come back to Thailand. We arrived at SUWANAPOOM Airport about 23.50 P.M. of time in Thailand with safety.


When I came back from Japan, I thought; the trip in Japan passed so fast. Even though I had already been in Japan, but I would like to stay there longer; I did not want the trip to end because I was fun. However, my dream had become true, but I will keep my money for going to Japan again because I like Japan very much, both the country and people that they were very nice. If you go to Japan, you will think like me.

No comments: