2.12.07

Can we live without computer?




Today, I must do homework that is a journal for this week but I could not write anything on my page. The reason that I could not write because I don’t have a story to write. There is nothing special this week. When I sat in front of the monitor, I spent long time to choose the topic for my journal. Then, I had the idea that is, if I want to post my journal on internet or my blog, I will use computer to be a channel that bring to my fifth journal.

Can we live without computer? If someone asks me this question, I will tell my answer to them that I have two answers. The two answers are, we can live without computer and we can not live without computer. Why I have two answers? If you consider nowadays situation, you will see the difference in two groups of society. Two groups are the people who live in the city and the people who live in the countryside. The group in the countryside can live without computer but the group in the city can not live without computer. I will tell you about the reasons that are different of two groups.

First, the group in the countryside can live without computer because in the countryside have a few prosperity of technology. So the people have an easy life, they do not want something to fill in their life. Everyday they go to work in the morning, come back home in the afternoon, take care of their family in the evening and go to bed early in the night. They receive information in the countryside by telling a man to a man and by listen to a radio. Sometimes the organization that support education will come to the countryside in order to develop the education of children to be same as children in the city by bringing computers, televisions and books to give school in countryside but it is not enough for the education of children that they will grow to be adult who develop the country.

Second, the group in the city who cannot live without computer, because there are many prosperities of technology; especially a computer. You can see around the city that many things are made to use computer as a part of them; such as sky train, subway, mobile phone, car and others. The computer is used in everywhere such as at home, office, school, hospital and others. A computer helps us to search information that we want. The information is up-to-date that make you to be in time in nowadays. The city is a central of economy, if there is no computer in the city, economic of the city will break off and send a result to the society that there is no development.

Finally, the computer is very important for me because I use computer to search for everything that I want to know, to do my homework and to connect with other people. But if we use computer in bad ways, computer will be danger for the people, too. So, everyone should use the computer for a good benefit because a man who invented computer, created computer for convenience and give benefit for human. Then, I hope that everyone will use computer in good ways.

No comments: