9.11.07

Laughing with Tears.

On 1st November 2007
I studied Criminal Law 1 with my two friends, Narm and Jelly. My closed friend whose name's Joy, she went to “THE MALL” department store with Pang to pay the mobile phone service that made them to study lately. When class finished, Joy asked me to borrow my lecture that I let her borrowed my lecture.

At the evening when I stayed at home, Joy called me that she did not have my lecture. She thought; it lost. I was frightened very much that I told her to search it next day.

On 2nd November 2007
I went to Assumption University. Before I had studied General Psychology, I called Joy if she found my lecture. She answered me that she did not find because she did not go to class room to search it, so I got angry on her very much. Why she did not go there?

When I went to study General Psychology, I asked her why she came to the class lately. She did not answer me that I thought; she got angry on me so after class I would speak with her again.
Nevertheless I did not speak with her because my friends (Narm, Jelly, Pang, Aom and Arm) prohibited me that they had a plan about Joy’s birthday which they wanted me to pretend to be angry and ignore Joy for surprising on November 7th, 2007.

After General Psychology, I and Pang went to “THE MALL” department store for buying the gift that was pig pillow which had head frog. The reason that I chose it because Joy was fear frog but she likes pencuin, I did not find it to give her.

On 3rd November 2007
I had schedule time to study guitar and to go to book store for buying the books about Law subjects. I appointed with my friends whose name were Beau and Ohm that they would come with me to buy the books. When I called them, they told me that Joy stayed with them. I decided that I would go to buy the books only one because if I met Joy, I did not know what I should do. When Joy called me, I did not receive her call. Then I went to meet my friends after Joy came back to her home.

On 4th November 2007
I stayed at home and I did not get connecting from Joy.

On 5th November 2007
That day was Monday, the classes had begun again and all day I did not speak with Joy, and I did not sit with her as the same I did in the past that everybody in faculty of Law knew about Me and Joy that when we went to anywhere, we always went together.

On 6th November 2007
The situation was the same as yesterday. I attempted to avoid Joy all the time but after we studied General Psychology about 14.00 P.M., I went to study Property and Land Law. I and Pang met Joy at basketball stadium, Pang went to talk with Joy but I walked to the class suddenly. I thought; Joy might be sad very much.

On 7th November 2007
Joy’s birthday. When I and my friends finished General Psychology class, we separated two groups that the first group were Joy and Pang and the second group were Me, Narm, Jelly and Aom. Pang had duty to talk with Joy that why Joy did not help me to search my book and talk about another thing which made Joy so sad. I and others had duty to buy Tokyo cake instead of birthday cake for surprising Joy. In the evening, Joy had schedule to practice AU Game that I prepared with senior about the plan. Senior asked me and Joy why we did not stay together as the same like the past and I told the reason why and the feeling that I was serious that made Joy crying. When Joy cried, I brought Tokyo cake to surprise her that made her laughing with tears.

Finally, we song birthday’s song to Joy and I apologized her about everything that I had made. She punished me by forcing me to let me eat Tokyo cake.


Then, Joy forgives me about everything that I did, please. And I did everything because I love you, my closed friend.

No comments: